Welcome to Aspen! Home to fine dining, great parties, and the most photographed mountains in the world. Treat your guests to some sweets, treats, and high altitude helpers. These welcome bag ideas will keep your friends and family partying from first hike of the morning to last dance of the night.
1. ASPEN tote from theHELLOtote: Order 1 or more. Bulk orders welcome too,.
2. Justin's Nut Butter + Apple: Portable nourishment for on the go.
3. Brownie Brittle: An excellent no melt chocolate sweet treat. You can't go wrong with any of the flavors.
4. Guidebook to the best Aspen area hikes: Thoughtful add-on for someone visiting for an extended period or a family member looking to explore the great outdoors while in town.
5. Larabar: A Colorado product with endless flavors. Bonus, it is gluten-free and vegan friendly (and still tastes great!).
6. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate: Give your guests no excuse when it comes to avoiding high altitude dehydration. Aspen is at an elevation of more than 9,000 feet above sea level. Offer up some sparkling and some still water in their welcome bags to keep them feeling fresh.
7. High altitude helpers: With the high mountain air, a little help goes a long way. Put some pain reliever, high altitude drink replenishment, and travel size sunscreen in this cute mini emergency bag.
For full service welcome bag assembly and delivery, in Aspen or elsewhere, visit theHELLOtote website for details.